Virtual Organization Services
Do You Need Virtual Coaching For Your Clutter?
If you feel overwhelmed by the clutter in your life virtual organization services are Truly the best option to simplify your life. But like many people, you may not be exactly sure what Virtual Coaching and Management Services are.
Well, WOW Organizing Services is more than happy to let you know exactly what virtual organization is.
Not only will we explain virtual coaching, but we will also fill you in on the True Benefits of hiring a WOW virtual organization coach to help declutter your Life and Reduce Stress Right Away!
Today, we will also go over exactly how virtual organizing works here at WOW Services. Don’t worry, we will also cover True Benefits of hiring a WOW professional organizer to help Declutter and Simply your Life Today!
Virtual Organizer Session
During the virtual session, your personal organizer will stay on the phone with you for the first 10 minutes. They will then check back with you every 15 minutes. If you get to items that you don’t know what to do with simply put them In the ask Ann file.
Once the virtual organizer checks back in with you they will help you decide on many factors. Those factors will be whether to donate, sell, or to give those certain items away you don’t know what to do with. Your virtual supervisor will also discuss as well as help you figure out if you should keep those items or not.
How To Schedule A Virtual Organizing Session
During this time we will schedule a FREE Consultation with you. The WOW Virtual Coordinator will also explain the session procedure during the consultation.
We will also be more than happy to answer any questions and concerns you may have at this time.
After the professional coordinator has answered all your organizing questions you will then be asked to provide the virtual organizer with several dates of availability to schedule sessions.
WOW Virtual Coaching Cost
That is not all! WOW virtual organizational coaching services also cost a fraction of the price of hiring in-house professional organizing and coordinator services.
With WOW Organizing Services LLC, you get the same coaching, guidance, support, suggestions, as well as many options. Our virtual coaching management session will be as if we were side-by-side the entire time.
Final Steps Of Virtual Coaching Session
This procedure will be repeated until the end of the two-hour virtual organization session. Once the virtual session is finished you will send photos of improvement to your personal organizing coordinator.
After your virtual coach as received the pictures they will text or email sets of before and after photos. This will allow you so that you to see the “WOW” improvements as well as what was accomplished during your virtual organization session.
All virtual sessions last for the time period of 2 hours. During the session, your personal organizer will give you suggestions and options to choose from to help figure out what is best for you.
Once this is completed your WOW virtual personal organizer will then provide you with a list of several items. You will need these items to prepare for before the beginning of your session. These will be items that will be such things as post notes, tape, trashbags. and etc.
What is Virtual Organizing?
Virtual Organizing is a professional organizing service that can help busy people organize their life at a very affordable price. It’s just like having a professional organizer in your home with you except they’re connecting with you and instructing you along the way via phone or video chat.
This is a great choice for many because it means you don’t have to figure out a time when you can have a professional organizer over, show her around, and then schedule the next sessions. You don’t have to arrange for childcare although we do recommend doing your best to minimize distractions to make the most of your session.
During a virtual organizing session, you’ll talk with me about your space, goals, and challenges so I can develop a plan that will help you meet your organizational goals. I will tell you the plan step-by-step so you aren’t overwhelmed with too much information at once. When you have a good handle on what you’re going to do, I’ll let you get it done!
If you feel overwhelmed, lost, or defeated – We are just a quick button away during our time together so I can encourage you, cheer you on, and help you keep moving forward.
We recommend tackling small areas or spaces at a time so you can have small wins that feel great. During a normal session, we might get through the paperwork, a closet, or organize the kitchen cabinets depending on how quickly things go.
Our virtual guidance and structuring will allow you to declutter rooms/areas in your Home, Office, and even Garage. The best part is all this will be done during a time that works for your schedule.
Benefits OF Hiring Virtual Decluttering Services
When you hire a virtual organizer, you are making a good decision to improve your life. The benefits of hiring a virtual organizer are:
- Able to choose hours that work for you. We work on a flexible schedule (8 AM to 9:30 PM EST) so you don’t have to fit sessions into a 9 to 5 schedule.
- Saving money. When you hire a virtual organizer, you get professional organizing services at a fraction of the cost of hiring an in-home organizer.
- Hiring someone without worrying about physical location. Since our sessions are virtual, it doesn’t matter where you live! This means you aren’t limited to organizers in your area – which is a great thing if there aren’t any or they’re too expensive.
- Improving your life. Getting organized improves your life by reducing your stress and making your home safer and happier. It’s an investment in YOU.
It’s a great option if you can get started and work at it without having a professional there in person. Think of it as having an experienced little voice in your head guiding you along.
Is Virtual Organizing Right for You?
Virtual organizing is an excellent option for many people but there are some it’s not right for. If you have trouble following directions without having someone beside you to talk you through it, this probably isn’t a great option for you.
It is perfect for you if you are ready to deal with your clutter and just need some professional organizing tips and systems to get you from point A to point B.
If you need someone to guide you and you can follow through, this is a great choice! If you feel overwhelmed and lost and can’t seem to get started but know you’d accomplish so much with a little training and encouragement – virtual organizing with WOW Organizing is the perfect match.
You must be able to:
- Take photos of your space and email or text them to me before our sessions.
- Have a strong enough internet and/or WiFi connection that allows us to video chat (unless we are only meeting by phone).
- Know how to use FaceTime, Skype, Google Duo, or Zoom to connect with me via video chat.
- Do your homework in between our sessions. If you are unable to work on something small that I assign alone (like going through the bills and separating the current ones) then this will not work for you.
If you’re not sure that professional organizing services via video or phone is right for you, schedule your free consultation below so you can ask questions and get an idea if virtual organizing is right for you.
Contact Our Virtual Organization Team Today
How to Make the Most of Your Virtual Organizing Sessions
When you hire a professional organizer to help you with virtual organizing, you do need to treat it as a physical organizing session in some ways. Here are my best tips to make our sessions go well:
- Minimize distractions as best as you can. No, you don’t need a silent house with the children at the baby sitter’s or grandma’s but you do need to be able to focus on the area you’d like to organize as much as possible during our allotted time.
- Get plenty of rest the night before. Decluttering and organizing can be stressful so it’s a good idea to rest well the night before our session so your brain is ready to make decisions.
- Eat well before we chat. You don’t want to be in the middle of organizing your closet only to have your stomach screaming at you for food. Eat a nice meal before our session that will last for the duration so you can focus on the task at hand.
- Have realistic goals. Unfortunately, we can’t organize an entire room in a one-hour session unless you have very minimal belongings. Before you start, have realistic goals in mind for what you want to accomplish. If you don’t know what’s realistic or even possible, let’s chat about that in preparation for your virtual organizing appointment.
If all of this sounds possible to you, I’d love to see you in a virtual organizing session! You can start by scheduling a FREE 20-minute consultation with us.
WOW Is Here To Help
Please remember, your virtual personal organizer is there to help keep you focused. Also to get as much accomplished as possible during the session time.
So please do not feel nervous, you the client will make all final decisions with the help and support of your virtual coach.
But you do not have to take our word for it. Just simply take some time to read the testimonials below from some of our Extremely Happy customers below.
I hesitated to call WOW Organizing because no one likes to admit they have a problem in their home… From the moment Ann answered, she was warm and reassuring.
Ann was friendly, reassuring, trustworthy and understood how stressed I felt. She offered above & beyond service to help me create organization for my new home.
Ann came over and quickly got things back in order. She helped remove a HUGE burden off of me. She was so kind, non-judgmental, and pleasant to work with.